Further Education and Training Certificate: Early Childhood (SAQA US 58761 NQF Level 4)
This is an entry-level Qualification for those who want to enter the field of Education, Training and Development, specifically within the sub-field of Early Childhood Development (ECD). This Qualification will enable you to facilitate the all-round development of young children in a manner that is sensitive to culture and individual needs (including special needs), and enable you to provide quality early childhood development services for children in a variety of contexts, including community-based services, ECD centres, at home and in institutions.
- Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 3 or equivalent.
- Second language at NQF level 2 or equivalent.
- NO MATRIC CERTIFICATE OR EQUIVALENT NEEDED TO REGISTER.
Type of Learning:
- Distance learning.
- ECD support sessions to be held every quarter in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town
- Communicate in a variety of ways within Early Childhood Development and societal settings.
- Use mathematics literacy in real life and education, training and development situations.
- Plan and prepare for Early Childhood Development.
- Facilitate and monitor the development of babies, toddlers and young children.
- Provide care and support for babies, toddlers and young children.
- First Aid Level 1 (2 day course)
Practical Work experience:
Part-time: minimum of 6 weeks (3 weeks in the middle, 3 weeks at the end)
R16 825.00 (VAT Inclusive)
The price includes a Tablet preloaded with all your course material.
ETDP SETA Accredited Certificate.